Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 1 Pre-Cleanse

Welcome back!

Day one has gone very well for me. I'm not sure if that is because I was so busy running around today or because I had an extremely late start to the day from hanging out all night with friends :/ ... I'm not going to be able to drink beer for the next 11 days, give me a break!

Around 12 p.m. I was finally up and running. I was surprisingly excited to have my first shake of the day. My order of Isagenix didn't come in this weekend like we had anticipated, so I had to make do with what I had. I used the french vanilla shakes today.. that tasted okay for being a meal and a shake. Followed by my shake, I took one Natural Accelerator.

Later on I met Brittany and her roommate Hendley (Also doing the 11-day Cleanse) at the office to take "before" pictures (will be posted on Day 11) and get measurements, as well as fill up my water jugs with Kangen 9.5 water... Here are my official stats as of today:

Weight: 257.2
Height: 6'3"
Body Mass Index: 32.1

Hips: 45.5 inches
Chest: 47.5 inches
Waist: 45 inches
Thigh: 25.5 inches
Arm: 13 inches

After all was said and done we moved on with our day... 

Throughout the day I only ate 3 of the IsaSnacks..which taste interesting, but they did their job and suppressed my appetite until it was dinner time. I got such a late start on the day, I decided to hold off on the second Natural Accelerator and do dinner around 7 p.m. Each day that I am allowed a meal, I will post a picture of what I had! 

I missed breakfast, Therefore I have already had two meals for today. I decided to just drink water for the rest of the night and if I get really hungry I will eat an IsaSnack!



 Thank you again for checking out my blog!!




750mL of Kangen
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

sprinkled with mozzarella,
Low sodium seasonings, Cherry Tomato's
and Zucchini.

(ALL VEGETABLES ARE ORGANIC)
Salad- Arugula, Cherry Tomato's, Cucumber Slices,
Mozzarella (Very little) and my favorite salad dressing (2 tbsp)
(ALL VEGETABLES ARE ORGANIC)
2 IsaLean shakes (only drank one)
IsaSnacks (had 3 today)







No comments:

Post a Comment