Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 2 Pre-Cleanse

Order's in!!!


Good evening, 

Today was my second Pre-Cleanse day! I would say it went "okay." Maybe it was because it was Monday, and just trying to get back into the swing of things at work after the weekend, I'm not sure. 

I woke up this morning at 7:15, fed the cats, and went straight to the blender. I made my shake and drank it within 15 minutes, also drank about about 60 ounces of water before hitting the shower. Keep in mind, your recommended water intake is half your body weight in ounces. Since I am on a cleanse where fasting is involved, I feel it is extremely helpful and important to DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE. (You can never have too much water!) After settling down at work I took my first Natural Accelerator of the day. 

The morning went well and as soon as lunch hit (12 p.m.) I heated up leftover chicken and zucchini. Instead of a salad, I just brought about 10 slices of cucumber as my side. It was the most delicious meal of the day, as well as the only meal of the day. 

After lunch passed I started to get a headache. I hardly ever get headaches, but when I do, they are pretty bad. I think that this one is the result of cutting out caffeine. I'm a pretty big fan of coffee, and would usually drink about 4 cups a day. At that point of caffeine addiction, withdrawal is inevitable.  

I left work at about 6:30 this evening and once again, went straight to the blender, and because my order came in today I got to try the dairy-free shakes (Natural Berry Harvest). I liked the consistency of this shake more because it wasn't as thick and was more like a smoothie. The taste? ehhh. For some reason it reminded me of cough syrup or something. But hey, you know I was damn happy to drink it, I was starving! Today I ate about 5 snack so I'm probably going to have another one in about an hour or so and drink A LOT of Kangen water! 

Although today was a bit more rough, I am not discouraged. Tomorrow will be the first "Cleanse Day" so we will see where it goes from there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment